Oh how I love this little buzzy seat! Oh how I love my visiting teacher who was so generous and gave it to me so I didn't have to buy one again. Some days this seat is the only thing that puts me back into the relm of sanity. Because Layla likes to sit in it while it lulls her to sleep, or to watch me as I do my work, I am able to do things that require two hands again. Since most of the time, I am holding a fussy baby, having two free hands is no small accomplishment.

I feel sad for those young mothers back in the old days when people hadn't invented such amazing baby things yet. My heart goes out to those mothers who do not have the luxury of such things. Because of this luxury, I am able to sit in my own home and work at my computer and make money, with my baby buzzing right next to me.
Thank you to whomever invented the wonderful buzzy seat! I truly love you! :)
1 comment:
AMEN! I would have lost mind if it weren't for Max's buzzy seat. He was so uncomfortable with his stomach problems this was the only thing that would calm him down-Without it not only would I have lost my mind but I don't think I would have ever been able to shower or sleep either! Thanks to the man/woman who invented this great thing!
Post a Comment