Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"I want Crackers"

I don't know how many times a day I hear Isabella say the phrase, "mommm....I wanna cacker!" I think she would live off of Gold Fish crackers alone if I would let her. She loves those things.
I guess it is like my relationship with chocolate. When I eat something sweet and chocolaty, it just makes my world a little but happier. Bella's Gold Fish crackers are a lot healthier than chocolate, so I allow her addiction.
I feel like in THIS case, Sheryl Crows song, "If it makes you happy, it can't be that bad," seems to work. She is so dang happy when she has a bowl of Gold Fish. I know soon when she becomes a teenager, she won't be so easy to please. So can you blame me for giving it to her?


2 comments:

Kirsten said...

haha.... such a cute post :)

Kirsten said...

I also wanted to add that I think it's funny that when referring to chocolate you accidentally wrote "but happier"... LOL... get it :)