We celebrated the 4th of July with good friends and family. Robert's brothers came over from Georgia.
They don't get together very often so that was nice to spend some time with them. We had a family dinner and the boys did a little Story of Us program for their parents. They just celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary! Which it pretty dang amazing. It was funny and sweet. I don't have pictures of that cuz I was wrestling Layla.
We also saw a great fireworks show in Bartesville with some friends. This is the 2nd year we have gone to it. This year was way better than the last. One, I wasn't 8 months pregnant, swollen, and burning up hot. Two, it wasn't raining. And three, no one threw up on the drive home. The fireworks were awesome, the weather was actually not bad at all, and miss Layla loved her first fireworks show.



2 comments:
My goodness your girls are getting SO big! I can't believe Layla is almost 1! They are all so beautiful! Glad you had fun on the 4th! Miss you!!
Lincoln HATED the fireworks. Thomas had to take him home early. Your three reasons why this year was better than last totally cracked me up! xoxo
Post a Comment