Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Monday, April 25, 2011

All you need is a best friend.

I got to thinking the other day how lucky we are to have such wonderful friends. There are a lot of good and kind people that we have met over the years. People I would have never known if I wouldn't have moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma. What is even better than the friends that I have made here, are the friends that my girls have made. Bella is only 3 1/2 and has found such a kinship with Mercedi. They started just knowing each other in nursery at church and then because her mother and I have become very close, they  started to spend more time together. Over the past year Bella has fell in love with Mercedi and I just love to watch their friendship grow. Bella has really blossomed and grown up since gaining Cedi as her friend.
Sometimes all a girl needs in her life is a true best friend. One you can rely and count on no matter what. One who you can talk to about anything and know that you won't be judged for it. One who will be your confidant when you need one. One who you can trust with any information and know it won't leave the 2 of you. One you have a lot in common with. One who you can just have a lot of fun and laughs with.
As I watch Bella and Cedi around each other  I wonder what their friendship will be in 2 years, 5 years, 10 years? Homes, jobs, the state we live in will come and go as the years pass by. But real true friends never really leave us no matter where our roads take us.
We have found those kinds of friends in the Fields family. Great people who we never would have met if our roads wouldn't have brought us to Tulsa, Oklahoma at this time in our lives.  







Here's to a great girlfriend!

3 comments:

The Stylers said...

I heard ALOT about Bella while Cedi was here visiting!! I'm sure they will be in each others lives forever! 2 VERY cute little girls for sure!!

Kali said...

OMG shana....i freaking got teary-eyed reading that...and you know me...! Nuff said you know the rest!

Jamie said...

How adorable!!!