Our baby induction was yesterday and with it came a lot of nerves, crazyness, pain, laughs, joy, tears, family, friends, and most important, the day brought us Layla Rose Wallace. She was born at 2:49pm and weighed 8 pounds and 1 ounce. She has dark hair and I think she will have blue eyes just like her sisters.
I will post another time about all the fun details of the day, but until then, here is some pictures to hold you over.

After my epidural was given to me- I was out like a light! That drug is AMAZING!!

Right after they put my epidural in and I started to feel relief. AWWW!!!

Rob brought me a special cranberry slush from Sonic for me to sip on during labor. YUMMY!

Us trying to look like were aren't nervous about being parents of 3 girls!
My sisters Tamara and Olivia. They made labor and delivery so much more fun!
4 comments:
Congratulations! "Layla Rose", what a beautiful name! Don't you love it when a project is finally complete and the final result is a beautiful, healthy baby? Looking forward to more pictures! PS. You look fabulous... in labor or not! So lucky!
Can't WAIT to see her tonight! :) I agree with Megan...you look GREAT even in labor!
Yeah!! I hope everything went smoothly for you. I can't wait to see Layla. You looked great during the whole thing, and epidurals are the greatest!! Congrats!
YEAH!!! again, she is ADORABLE :)
I love the picture of you sleeping with the sonic cup that says "happy hour"... lol
I'm so glad your family made it there in time!! I LOVE the name you ended up picking... Layla Rose is adorable :)
Post a Comment