I think my Heavenly Father knew that I was breaking a little due to the lack of sleep I have been getting, and He threw some mercy my way. Last night Layla and I went to bed around 9:30PM and we both slept until she woke up to eat around 1:30AM. I got her back to sleep and climbed back into my cozy bed around 2:30AM. I was shocked and amazed at the time on my clock when I heard her waking up the second time. IT READ 6:00AM! I could not believe my eyes! I was able to get right up to change and feed her. Shocking me again, Layla fell back asleep while I was burping her. So I put her back into her bed and she is still sleeping!
No pep talk to myself was needed as I got showered and dressed this morning. I was able to get sleep so I feel like a new woman. I am feeling very productive this morning and it is only 8:15AM.
I don't know if Layla's sleeping patterns will stay like this or change, but for however long this lasts I am grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm glad you're doing well since your mom left and Layla SLEPT last night! :) Hallelujah! Lots of change in your life right now.
YAY!! So glad you got a break. Hope it lasts! How is Alyssa liking school?
Talk about a tender mercy! I hope it sticks. Glad to hear that you are doing alright without your mom. And that bus thing is a hard adjustment. They just seem so grown up getting on that thing! But it makes everything so much simpler with a baby at home that it won't be long before you are singing its praises. At least I do. xoxo
Post a Comment