Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Thursday, November 19, 2009

NEW MOON...THE WAIT IS OVER!

Yes, I know that I am not a little silly teenager, but I can't help but love this series!
When this all came out, I didn't want to read the books, I actually hadn't ever heard of the Twighlight series until people started asking me if my daughter Isabella was named after Bella in the books. What!?
So then I was a little interested. I did read the first book before watching the first movie. I liked them, but still wasn't hooked. Then over this past summer, while the girls and I were in Wyoming, I had time alone in the evenings. So I decided to pick up a book and read. I ended up reading the rest of the series in my spare time. I was offically hooked! I have been dying to see the New Moon movie for months. I can't wait to see what they have done with it. New director, higher budget, new actors, Dakota Fanning for instance, I enjoy her. There is a lot going on in this book, so it should be fun!
If you are not a fan yet, check this trailer out. Then pick the books up and read them.

Oh yah, and a fellow stay at home LDS mommy of three children wrote this series. I LOVE THAT!

'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' trailer

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

i am so excited! i am a huge fan of these books!

Nick and Megan Wilson said...

You'll never guess where I just got home from... seeing the premier of New Moon in the theater! My friends Mom's friend (follow that?) rented out an entire theater and she invited me to tag along! It is so much better than the first! All though I'm not a huge Twilight fan (I still haven't even read the books myself) it is a must see!

Colleen said...

I'm such a fan that I'm now into anything that mught possibly catch the essence of twilight. haha, I watch the cw show the Vampire Diaires (which I like, but it is darker than Twilight) and I've started reading the House of Night series (which was written by a South Intermediate teacher and is set in Broken Arrow/Tulsa).