Yes, for those of you who have been in full throttle Winter weather for a long time now, I SAID DAY AT THE ZOO! The first of November me and a couple of my girlfriends took our kiddos to spend the morning at the Tulsa Zoo. They had a few new animals there since we went there in the summertime. It was a week day so it wasn't crowded at all, which made it so nice. The kiddos had a blast looking at the animals, taking a ride on the carisole, and riding the train.
I am a loser mom and forgot my camera, however my friend Kali, who is a good mom, brought hers. She was kind enough to take a few snap shots of Bella looking at the lizards. This guy had it sitting on his lap and was letting all the kids pet it like it was a little puppy. Gross, but the kids thought is was fun! I love Bella's face in the pictures. She just isn't quite sure about it?
2 comments:
Hah. I'm going to the zoo tomorrow with Griff's kindergarten class. I'm just happy to be going when it's cool outside. Last time I had to chaperone a zoo field trip I nearly melted!
LOVE the pictures of your new house and all the stuff you've done. So cute. Keep 'em coming.
Hope you had a terrific Thanksgiving. Mom leaves on Thursday and I'm getting a little blue already!
I love your outfit in that picture, and I bet you're still wearing flip flops too!?! :) gotta love November in Oklahoma - it actually hasn't been too cold here, mostly windy, but I ain't wearin flip flops that's for sure :) haha CUTE PICS of the girls, can't believe how big Bella is getting!
Post a Comment