
Since it is Sunday, this confession is all the more appropriate. You see, I have a real problem. Since our big move our regular schedule has been a little off, which is my main excuse for not running in the evenings like had been. It has been over a month since I've gone running.
The rainy and dreary weather has not helped in motivating me to excercise either. I also blame my sweet tooth genes, but in weather like we've had lately, all I want to do is bake, bake, and bake. Mainly cookies, chocolate chip cookies are my favorite. I have a great recipe if anyone is in need of some sweet indulgence.
However, that isn't my point! My point is that I have a problem, and my problem is that I can't stop eating the cookies! For those of you who are visual learners like myself, it goes like this:
EATING COOKIE + NO RUNNING = FAT GUT AND BUTT!!
Do you see what I mean? I need to get a grip before the holidays are upon me and then I will really be in trouble. The weather the last few days has really perked up and has been beautiful fall again. I am officially out of boxes from our move. It is now time to step away from the cookies and hit the road running. Come on Shana- channel your inner Forest Gump and get your butt movin'!
Confession over.



6 comments:
I totally hear you on the cookie addiction! Chocolate Chip cookies are my down fall too... in fact I blame it on the fact that I was born on the National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day! Crazy, huh?!
Shana, In response to your question... yes, there is a National Chocolate Chip Cookie day! So that is my excuse! You need to find one too!
Yes. I hear you, understand you, totally get you. And just so you know, chocolate chip cookies are my favorite, too!
Love the new dresser by the way. Good job. It turned out really cute! Have fun with your mom and Tamara. I'm jealous. It sounds like such a great time! xoxo
Girl, I feel ya! Lately I cannot stay away from PB M&Ms! I'm doing so good otherwise - I'm a lb and a half away from a new weight class, but I cannot kick the M&M habit!! I'd be there by now if I would just do it!! ;)
I totally feel your pain, the one that comes from having a sweet tooth!! I don't know about cookies but OMG I seem to be craving EVERYTHING lately! I walk in the store and I'm like "nope... don't even go down that isle kirsten elaine, DON'T DO IT!!" haha, but I'm sure if I was smelling your delicious cookies I would just HAVE to have one too :) send me that recipe and maybe one day I'll get to sample their deliciousness :)
You will never be fat! EAT UP!
Sorry we haven't been in touch. I keep finding a million different things to keep me busy...it's exhausting! I'll see ya when you get back. When are your mom and sister coming?
Post a Comment