This is a consignment dresser that I bought for the girls room. I pretty much stole it for the price I bought it for. I wanted to do it antique white and then glaze it to give it an older look. I replaced the nobs. It was quite the process of sanding, cleaning, priming, painting, and glazing. I have been working on this in the evenings after the girls are in bed. I am quite pleased with the outcome, except for a few mistake areas. Just don't look too close! :)
Here is the place that we call home now. Ahhhh....we love it!
This is an engagement shot of my baby sister Olivia and her finance' Christopher. They are in the middle of planning a wedding for February. Me and my family are all going to be there for the wedding and are in the middle of planning for that. We are so happy for them! We love you guys!
Alyssa loves carrying daddy's softball bag to the car for him. We have enjoyed going to daddy's games together and cheering them on.A shot of Rob (the one in the middle) playing in one of his games. I have to say he has surprised me with his ability to play softball. I have known him for over 8 years and I didn't know he could play.
Alyssa practicing to give her first talk in primary. She did a great job!
Bella has started to love dancing! This is a shot of her at the children's musuem dancing on the stage in her dress up clothes she put on. She loved it!
A couple of recent pics of the girls. They are just growing up so much. I don't when that happened, but Alyssa is almost 5 years old and Isabella is turning 2 years old in less than three weeks. WOW!
The girls love my garden tub in my bathroom. Well, they call it "their tub" and lets face it, everything we do as parents is for our kids right?
My mom and my sister Tamara are coming for a visit in a couple of weeks. They will be here for Bella's 2nd birthday and for help in decorating the house a little. They are queens of home decor and home projects - so who else would I call?
Sorry Livs that you can't come this time. But I understand you have your hands pretty full right now. Next trip we take will be to your wedding! YEAH! I love you and can't wait til we are all together again!



4 comments:
1-I love the dresser you redid... WOW! Creative and very cute!! I could never do something like that!?!
2-I like how Rob is flipping us off in the pic with Alyssa, haha :)
Abby thought the bag she's carrying was part of her dress.... hahaha... and was like "I don't her dress going out like that!" :)
3-Your sister's picture is SO cute! I'm happy for her... she is clearly happier in this picture than in her last engagement picture; you can just see it in her face, ya know!?! Tell her I said congrats:)
4- I LOVE your new house! I really can't wait to see it; I'm happy for ya :) luvs!!
So glad that you are getting settled in officially now! I love the dresser! Great job and the recent pictures of the girls are adorable! Isn't it fun when we discover secret talents of the men in our lives! I'm so glad that your sis and Mom are coming to see your new "home sweet home"! Looking forward to more posts!
I agree with K - love the dresser, good for you! Your sister looks beautiful as usual and what a creative picture! I love it and I am so glad she is happy!
There is a chance we might be coming home for Halloween. Ben's mom wants us to come for a grandkids' Halloween party, so if we do, I want to come by and see your new house!!
I don't know what you were worried about, the dresser turned out amazing...so cute! What do you need Mom and I for? I love the picture of Olivia and Chris, but I am wondering why I didn't get one. Shame on her. I also think Bella's hair is adorable. Did you just get it cut? Love you...can't wait to see it all for myself very soon!
Post a Comment