Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Friday, April 24, 2009

So Much To Talk About...

The Wallace home has been ANYTHING BUT BORING the past couple of months. Since my last entry, we have had so much going on. I will try to narrow it down to the important highlights for those of you interested.

For my birthday the end of March, I flew to Oregon to see my sisters and our mother for a week. IT WAS AMAZING, RELAXING, FUN, and most of all WE WERE TOGETHER! I brought back a bunch of cute things I bought at the outlet malls, and a ton of great memories I will remember forever. Here are some pictures during our fun trip!



Of course it would not be a trip with me and my family if we didn't have some great food, so I not only had one piece of birthday cake, I got 5 very large slices of cake! Olivia took us to this great bakery (I can't remember the name...oops) that every kind of homemade cake or cheesecake or pie that would ever think of. We all picked out favorite kind and we shared off each of them. The waitress brought me a candle and the whole bakery ended up singing happy birthday to me. It was pretty funny. I think Chris was going to crawl under the table in embarrassment. HAHAHA!




Olivia, her boyfriend Chris, and Me at the beach. Chris surprised us and took the afternoon off work so he could drive us to the coast. He knew we really wanted to see it before we left. Even though it was FREEZING and not what I'd picture a walk on the beach would be, we can now say that we have been there! We still made it fun. Thanks Chris for putting up with our girl chat the whole way to the coast and back!



Tamara showing off the cutest homemade mini cupcake that we stumbled upon in Portland. We walked for hours shopping up and down the streets in the Pearl District, so we treated ourselves to a sweet goody! YUMMY!


















They surprised me with a train ride to Portland for a day of shopping. We sat in our own area and got to sit and eat brunch on the train while we visited and took in the big green trees along the way. It was way fun! Thanks guys!
























1 comment:

Kali said...

What a fun trip! You deserved it and I'm glad you had fun and got to to spend lots of time with your sisters and mom.