
I think we have FINALLY done it! We sold our house! To a young cute couple, and the wife's name happens to be Shanna. How funny is that?
This past week we had the appraisal and inspections done and everything went great! I guess when the timing is right-that is when it all works out.
We have to be completely out of our house in three weeks. We are excited about the change, but there is just so much to be done this month. We have started going through things and boxing things up. We are also having an estate moving sale on our driveway this Saturday, April 11th. We have a lot of things we are not going to put in storage for the next 5 months while we build our house, or want to take to our new house. So there will be lots of stuff up for grabs! If anybody is interested in coming we will be out there selling from about 7am-3pm. This day also happens to be our daughter, Alyssa's, 4th birthday. So we are also having a family birthday party for her that evening. PHEW! It will be a busy day!
On another note, I realize that I have not yet posted about my AMAZING trip to Oregon. I am still waiting on some fun pictures from my sisters to share. My camera died after the first day we were there. I forgot my battery charger. UGH! So those trip stories and pictures will be coming soon!



9 comments:
HOORAY! I'm so excited for you guys! but I'm gonna MISS you! :)/:(
Can't wait to see your pics of your Oregon trip.
I won't be there for our run Monday. I will be in the BAHAMAS soaking up the sun and hopefully sipping virgin margaritas and daquiris.
I got the recipes for the pizza crust and pizza sauce (THIS IS SUPER DELISH) from the GREAT My Kitchen Cafe. We had fun having your family over!
Congrats! I know that you have been soooo wanting this to work out for you and your family. Good luck in building a new house I have heard it really tries a marriage.
Congrats! That is so exciting!Building a house is rough once in a while but so worth it.
YAY! How exciting! We just happen to be planning on being in town this weekend for Easter, of course, when you are super-busy! lol, but you aren't moving too far, right? We can still visit (or try to) when we come to Tulsa, right?
I thought about calling you today. I was weird sad - pregnancy hormones - and Ben's out of town and I thought, who would understand why I am so upset over this little thing that happened to me today?! Shana would! But then I needed to get out and run errands and I forgot to call. I wish I had though, I know you would have made me feel better! ;)
Yay! I'm so excited for you.
CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to see your new house:)
And I can't wait to read/see the stories from your trip....SO FUN!
What a great few weeks you've had eh!?! It was to prepare you for the mayhem to come!
Congrats on the house! Let us know when you are in the new house, too! Will you be having a house warming party? Hint, hint!!!
Yipee!!! Your Dad told me the good news-I am so happy for you...remember how happy you are right now and try to keep that feeling with you while you build! :) haha! Love ya!
Woo hoo and congratulations!!! I know the next few weeks will be busy. Can't wait to hear how it all goes. Hang in there!
Post a Comment