Don't get me wrong-I love my girls more than anything. But, I am in need of a little break! I think I'm a pretty hard working mommy, but I KNOW that my older sister is even harder at work in her neck of the woods. She has four, count 'em, FOUR BOYS in her house and it can get a little wild to say the least.
So her and I are saying see you later to our beautiful children and leaving them in the care of our brave and loving husbands for 5 DAY! Yes, you heard me right, 5 whole days of luxury for ourselves. We are meeting up with our little sister, Olivia, and our mother in Oregon for a girls only vacation.
It sounds weird coming out of my mouth when I tell people that I'm getting to do this. I have never left my girls before for more than just a day. So, this will be very new to me. I still have no idea what I'm going to do with all my freed up time and arm space. I'm sure I will feel like I'm forgeting something every where I go.
I will miss my girls terribly, and I'm sure I will worry more than I should. But, I know I'm leaving them in capable hands. Thanks babe for this much needed birthday gift! I LOVE YOU!




4 comments:
What a fun and deserving way to celebrate your birthday! Nick and I are leaving our little men for 5 days too next week! My parents and oldest sister are coming to Cowley to be with them while Nick and I are in San Diego! I'm worried about leaving them too but like you said they will be in very capable hands! Have a fun and relaxing time! Can't wait to hear about your "girls only" vacation!!!
You girls deserve every minute of it! It is so refreshing. Tell Tamara HI!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHANA!! Hope you are having a fun and relaxing break! I'm SOOO jealous!
How I wish I could pack myself away in your suitcases! I would love to hear all the details when you get back. Have a great time with some of my very favorite people!!! xoxo Love you all!
Post a Comment