Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wallace Funniest Home Videos


I was in my bedroom the other day and heard Alyssa singing in the bathroom. I figured she must be doing something funny, I mean, this is Alyssa right? So I grabbed the camera and headed towards her to see what was going on. Please enjoy Alyssa in concert. In case you can't understand her she is singing Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis. She loves that song.



5 comments:

Melisa said...

Too funny! I love that she saw you with the camera and kept right on going. It would have distracted my kids!

The Simmons Six said...

I love kids! Remember when you liked looking at yourself so muc you would climb up on a counter. Now I avoid full length mirrors at all costs. Your daughter is a doll.

Kali said...

LOVE IT! She is so cute and has the cutest personality!! :)

Colleen said...

That was SO cute! She has so much personality! I laughed when she gave the mike to the clock. Take it away clock!! hahaha, I wonder what it would be like to have a girl. Maybe I'll get to find out. I'll keep you posted. ;)

Emily Asay said...

that is AWESOME