Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm a big girl now!

Since Bella is now 20 pounds and a year old, she is now able to sit in a big girl forward facing car seat. This is very exciting for us since in a month we will spending a lot of time in the car. We are going to be driving to Wyoming for two weeks for Christmas vacation. We are blessed to have a nice and spacious vehicle that has a built in DVD player. Our kids are so spoiled! Alyssa LOVES taking drives in the van because she can watch her movies, and now Bella can enjoy it too!


This picture was taken when we were getting ready for her first car ride in her big girl car seat about 2 weeks ago. As you can tell, she was excited about it as we were for her. She was so funny about it. I would look back while we were driving and she had her little hand up in the air and she was saying, "Ooooh!" She looked like she was riding an amusement partk ride or something. She had this funny face the whole time like, "This has been what I've been missing?"


4 comments:

Kali said...

I love it forward facing probably more than Cedi does! YAY for Bella!
Alyssa's face is classic in the last photo...It's like, "don't forget about me mom!" She is too cute!
You're video didn't load. I will check back later to see it.

T * R * B said...

They always look so small the first time they get in there BIG chair. Then they grow and grow and then they are busting outta that chair. What happened to all of our little babies? :)

Megan said...

Yeah Bella! It is always a great day when the little ones get to face forward! You're right... I think the parents are almost more excited about it than the kids are! What are the dates that you will be in Cowley for Christmas?

Emily Asay said...

Thanks for sharing--i love that u brought out the point that the best things in life don't cost us money. What a great reminder! :)