Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Magic of Ordinary Days...

I don't know why, but my mind has been thinking about this movie the past couple of days. I guess I just need to make time to sit down and watch it and get it out of my system.
Has anyone seen the Hallmark movie, "The Magic of Ordinary Days?"It isn't a new release or anything, but you could find it in any local movie rental store I'm sure of it. This movie has been a favorite of mine and my sister Tamara's for a few years now. It is a beautiful story and it has one of my favorite actors in it--Keri Russell.
Don't judge it within the first 10 minutes of the movie because it starts out kind of sad. But, wait for it, all good love/dramas get better. If you want to relax and watch a good, clean movie this weekend, rent this one tonight.


2 comments:

Kali said...

I just might do that!! THANKS!

Laurel said...

I have never seen it, but now I will be all about finding it and watching it. I love Keri Russell. She's lovely isn't she?