HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA AND JENNIFER!
Two great friends both born on the same day- May 26th. What a great day! I'm so glad that you were born!
Jess- You are one of my oldest and dearest friends. We go WAY back! I tried finding a random funny picture from high school days of us to post to embarrass you. But, I wasn't able to find one. I must have left all my high school stuff back at my parent's house. You are one of those rare friends a person has in life that no matter how much time that passes in between the time we last saw each other, we can pick up just where we left off. We can just be ourselves with no bull and we love each other no matter what. YOU ARE AMAZING!
Jen- I met you after moving to Oklahoma, and you were such a great example of righteous young woman. I needed that in my life at that time. We have been through a lot in such a short time, and I have so many great memories that I cherish.
Even though I don't live near either of you now, I want you to know that someone over here in the dead heat of Oklahoma loves you and is wishing you a great birthday!
I am thinking of you and I wish I was there to celebrate them with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment