Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Monday, April 7, 2008

Busy Week...

I turned 5 mos and I can hold myself up and roll around the floor.I turn 3 years old this week, and I want a pony sooo bad! This little pony is all I have.

This week is going to be a busy one...more busy than normal if you can imagine that. I am dedicating more time than usual this week toward my church calling. Tuesday I am giving some service to one of the ladies in my ward who is need of some help. My wedding anniversary is this Wednesday. I am planning something for that. Also my parents fly in on Wednesday evening and will be staying with me for a week. They are here to attend a very special event....Alyssa is turning 3 years old this Friday! Hooray! So I am planning a big party at my house for her little friends and our family on Friday evening. I can't even begin to tell you how much I still have to do to be ready for that. Then Saturday, I have Alyssa's dance class, one of Alyssa's friends is having her birthday party we need to attend, and a ward potluck social that evening. Sunday I am teaching in Relief Society(for those of you who aren't of our faith, this is Sunday School class for just the ladies...it rocks) I still need to focus some time to that. Keep in mind that with all of this going on I will continue all of my work in the home while tending to 2 little ones and finding time to keep up on my billing work from home.
WOO! Like I said, it will be a busy week. This post was written with complete selfishness. It has served as a way to get it all out and will be a form of a checklist for me as well. I am a list maker, it drives my husband crazy, so this will help me. Thanks for baring with me on this one.
Wish me luck! I hope your week is lazy and great!

7 comments:

Emily Asay said...

Hey, I have a blog too!!! I'm going to add you to my list. Your fam is way cute!

Lauren said...

Ok, it's time I come clean. I'm the one who linked you on my blog, from Laurel's blog. This is Lauren (White) now Shumway. How are you? Your girls are darling. I have a blog, too! Keep in touch!

Ellis Family said...

Hey! Did you say you have a ward potluck Saturday? Katie's reception is Saturday? Just curious... want to make sure everything runs smoothly.

Laurel said...

Hold on, girlfriend! You are in for quite a week! How fun, though, that your parents will be there--or ARE there now. I hope you guys have a great time together!

jsmbbaker said...

Hey lady! Glad I found you... and I am a list maker too. Sometimes I'll write the same list over and over and over again. Do you do that too? Or is it just me and my craziness?

Kali said...

Have a GREAT time with your parents. YAY! Visits and parties. Sounds busy, but FUN!

Erin said...

There is no ward party Saturday night. It has been cancelled because the Bishop will be at a wedding reception.