Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bella turns 4 years old!

Our sweet little Bella had her 4th birthday a couple of weeks ago, and it was probably my favorite birthday for her. This was her first time to have a friends party, and she helped plan it out. She also had a family dinner, and a party at her preschool. She was very spoiled! But who wouldn't want to celebrate the day she was born? She is just so sweet, and funny, and easy going! As I watched her interact and enjoy her birthday, talking up a storm might I add, I thought about how much she has grown over the past year. Last year she was barely talking and not hearing well. She was still very shy and quiet. This year on her birthday I saw such a HUGE change in her. Man oh man do I love my Bella.
Happy Birthday sweet girl...momma loves you to the moon and back! XOXO


Bella at her preschool party. She was queen for the day!


 Opening her special birthday package from Grandma and Grandpa in Wyoming. I don't think she knows the UPS man brings any other packages than from Wyoming.

 Coming home from preschool after her party.

 Mini Mouse cupcakes for her friends party.

 The set up for the making of their personal pizzas.

 Everyone got their own chef's apron with their first initial on it.

 Rolling out their dough.

 Toppings please.
 Opening gifts while the pizzas baked.

 The finished product!

Alyssa got to invite one of her friends for company.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I can't believe she is 4! That is crazy! She is adorable and by the looks/sounds of it she had a wonderful and special day! Wish we were going to be in Cowley for Thanksgiving too... it would have been fun to get together and show off our kiddos to each other!;) Have a safe and fun trip!