To my first born baby girl,
6 years ago I held you for the first time and I had never been so happy or so scared in all my life. I was in love with you from the second I looked at you. I am not sure you felt the same about me. You were a sick little baby with colic and acid reflux. For the first 9 months of your life you would scream bloody murder, cry non-stop, and you hardly ever slept. No matter what I did, I just couldn't seem to make you happy.
Boy did you teach me what it means to be a new mother! I have learned so much since you came into my life. You started walking at 10 months and after that, you were a new person. The colic and acid reflux went away, and your fun and outgoing personality came out. You were such a busy little girl, and not much has changed since.
When I look at you, I see a girl who is a leader. You take care of others. You are beautiful inside as much as you are outside. You are fun to be around. You have a love for life and learning about everything. I hope that these qualities you have will never fade as you get older. I hope that you will use them for doing good things in your life. I love you so much baby girl. Thank you for choosing to come to earth and be my daughter. My life would not be complete without you in it.
Kiss! Kiss! Momma
Family birthday dinner at South of the Border. She loved when they sang to her and gave her dessert.
Alyssa had all the girls from her class to the park for a Hannah Montana birthday party. The girls had a great time playing together and the weather was perfect!



1 comment:
Happy Birthday to sweet Alyssa!
Post a Comment