I was in the shower one morning, and Layla was napping in the pack and play. She woke up and started screaming mid shower. (why does this always happen?) I came out and Bella was already checking on her for me. I thought it was cute how she had climbed up so she could see her better. Layla didn't think so apparently.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Growing Girls...
Robert was cleaning out the garage a couple Saturdays ago, and Alyssa came out all decked out in her bike riding gear. She has been wanting a new and bigger bike, but we told her she couldn't get one until she learned to ride her bike without training wheels. She decided that she was ready to learn to do it. I didn't get footage of her riding the bike. But she did pretty well for her first time without her training wheels. We will see if Santa feels like she is ready for a big bike.

I was in the shower one morning, and Layla was napping in the pack and play. She woke up and started screaming mid shower. (why does this always happen?) I came out and Bella was already checking on her for me. I thought it was cute how she had climbed up so she could see her better. Layla didn't think so apparently.
Today Bella was playing with Robert's chess set. One of the glass pieces was chipped and broken and she cut her wrist on the jagged glass pretty badly. The poor baby was so scared because it took awhile for me to get the bleeding to stop. Once it stopped and was cleaned, she sat like this in the rocking chair for a couple of hours afraid to move it.
Little Layla is growing up so fast! She is 4 months old and weighs 15 pounds. She rolls back and forth. She coos and laughs. She is sitting up in her bumbo seat like a big girl. She just tried rice cereal for the first time the other night. She seems like think it was okay, but she doesn't know any better yet. :)
I was in the shower one morning, and Layla was napping in the pack and play. She woke up and started screaming mid shower. (why does this always happen?) I came out and Bella was already checking on her for me. I thought it was cute how she had climbed up so she could see her better. Layla didn't think so apparently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ah I love the pic of Bella checking on Layla. I hate how fast time is flying by!
Great pictures. I am always so amazed at how fast babies grow! Make her stop, please!!!
Post a Comment