Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Potty Training and a Birthday!

My sweet little Bella turned 3! I still can't wrap my mind around that yet. It seems like it has just gone by too fast. She has been the easiest, mild tempered, and most quiet child so far. She is such a joy to have in our family. Happy Birthday Bella Boo! We Love You!


Potty training is something I just dread. I really do. But isn't she cute as heck with her tiny dora panties and her potty treat bucket?

Bella and her friends playing at her party.

Princess Bella and her red velvet cupcake.

I love to bake, however, I don't decorate cakes well. So I went for a cupcake tower. Much easier, and still pretty dang cute I think!

Layla at the party. I just had to take a shot of her in this onsie. Our neighbor friends gave it to her, and I just think it is adorable! Too bad her hand is covering most of the L.

The sea of birthday presents Grandma Wyoming (Peterson) sent via UPS to Bella. They got here on her birthdate and she was so excited! Thank you grandma for always thinking of us.

A Barbie car! Both grandmas got her this car. But it is actually perfect because now both Bella and Alyssa have one to zoom around with their Barbies and they don't have to fight over the one.

Look at me...I am 3!!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Bella! Looks like a fun party... and every little girl NEEDS a pink Barbie car (I secretly wish they made them in "my size")! Glad you had a fun day!
Also, LOVE the family pictures! Very cute! I love the flowers in your girls hair... sadly, something I will never get to do! You have an adorable family (I'm sure Robert will appreciate that comment! LOL!)!

Colleen said...

So CUTE! Happy Birthday Bella!!

Laurel said...

Happy birthday, Bella! And I'm with you on the potty training. No fun, but she does look awfully cute doing it!

You are in Wyoming by now, and I'm feeling quite jealous! Hope you have a great time! xoxo