The girls were very successful in bringing home a ton of candy. We have candy coming out our ears. That is just what I need around here. Hmmm...
Sunday, October 31, 2010
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
We had a great Halloween weekend. This year more than ever before, Alyssa and Bella were both very into picking out their costumes, dressing up, and trick or treating togeher. It was fun to see Bella say, "Trick or Treat!" clear as day when she walked around for her candy. I guess we know she can speak clearly when she really wants something.
The girls were very successful in bringing home a ton of candy. We have candy coming out our ears. That is just what I need around here. Hmmm...
Isabella is Tinkerbell, Alyssa is a black cat, and Layla is an OU cheerleader.
The girls at the church trunk or treat. Jillian, Alyssa, Elise, and Isabella.
Cedi, Isabella, and Alyssa trunk or treating my friend Kali's car. She just had a baby girl 6 days before. She is a touch chick! Don't worry, her baby was warm and germ free in the car.
Baby Layla in her festive Halloween shirt that Aunt Tamara sent to all my girls. What this sweet picture doesn't tell you is what happened about an hour after this picture was taken. Layla decided to poop out her diaper and all over her cute outfit. She didn't even get to wear this the whole day. :( UGH!
The girls were very successful in bringing home a ton of candy. We have candy coming out our ears. That is just what I need around here. Hmmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
The girls are absolutely ADORABLE in their costumes AND fun Halloween outfits!
I have to keep coming to check your blog just to see pictures of that cute baby! I just want to squeeze her. All your girls are cuties!! What a fun Halloween!
Man, I'm starting to see why the Lord keeps sending you girls - cuz you make 'em gorgeous!! :) They looks so cute in your costumes! Looks like you girls had fun!
Those shirts are adorable. And the costumes, too, of course. I had to laugh when I read about Layla's blowout. Those are the worst. Once, when Logan was just about 10 months, we were going to have our family pictures taken at the beach 30 miles away. She was all cute and ready to go, and when we got there to meet the photographer, we pulled her out of her carseat to find her COVERED in poop. She had blown it out, everywhere. No second outfit. Expensive photographer waiting. Sun setting. ARgh! We went in the bathroom, cleaned her up as best we could, and took the pictures anyway. You'd never know it looking at them, but I smile everytime I see them.
Love you to bits! xoxo
@ Colleen's comment... LOVE IT!!
Looks like you guys had a great weekend, I LOVE their costumes & outfits :)
Post a Comment