Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The last time I saw my little sister...

We were in the middle of a Wyoming snow blizzard. She was getting married. She was beautiful. She was in love. She was happy.
I just got some pictures that were taken from that fun day. It was fun to look at them after so long. I was amazed and a little depressed with how much I've grown in the past months. I guess that is what is supposed to happen when you are pregnant.
I talk with my sister 1-3 times a week. But I haven't seen her since February. Because of her very thoughtful and kind husband, she will be here to see me in 1 week. I can't wait to see her again. See you soon Livs!


Before going up to their honeymoon suite!

The wedding party.

My mom and dad and all my siblings and their spouses. Awww!


Tamara, the groom, and me.


The flower girls and the bride. My brother's daughter, Aubrey, and my daughter Alyssa.


The only boy in our family. What a trooper! Travis is such a awesome brother!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Olivia is so gorgeous! I loved the theme of her wedding. Wish I still lived in Tulsa so I could see your family again! Congrats on #3 joining your family soon!

Kirsten said...

YOU AREN"T HUGE!!! omg, if you blog about being huge one more time I'm going to fly down there and measure you myself :)

I too loved Olivia's wedding theme, that picture of them in the elevator is PRICELESS, I honestly wish I had one just like it from our wedding! The picture of all the couples kissing is SO CUTE!! One of my favs that I've seen so far. CUTE FAMILY :)