Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dear Baby Girl,

I can't believe in just 5 short weeks I will get to see your beautiful face for the first time. It seems like it was just yesterday that I saw that little pink plus sign on the pregnancy stick, and soon I will be holding you in my arms. I am feeling a lot of emotions ranging from scared, excited, nervous, anxious, grateful, but most of all happy. I am happy to become your mother.
I don't know much about you at this point other than you made me sicker than I've ever been for the first 4 months you were inside of me. You don't like it when I eat spicy food and mexican food. You are very active in my belly, and you don't let me sleep much at night because you move around and kick so much. But I know I already love you.
You have 2 big sisters that are so excited to see you too. They have been kissing and hugging my belly since they knew you were in there. They are so excited to help me change your diapers, feed you, and play with you. I hope that you 3 girls are the best of friends growing up together.
You have a daddy that already loves you too! He is such a sucker for his little girls.
Times in your life will not always be easy for you. The world will be tough on you. Please know how much you are loved. Please know you can come to your family with anything. Please know that we stick together no matter what, because we are an eternal family.

I love you forever.

Momma






4 comments:

Megan said...

What a lucky baby girl!

Kali said...

I can't believe you're only five weeks away...I know you're ready though! :) Keep her in til I get back. Can't wait to meet the newest Wallace Chicka!

Laurel said...

How cute are you???

Kirsten said...

SO CUTE :) luv you girlie!!