I am a proud full-time stay at home mommy. I also work out of my home part-time doing insurance billing.
My days are filled by entertaining and tending to 3 amazing and beautiful girls.
I have been married to my best friend
since April 9th, 2003. He puts up with a lot being in house full of girls all the time. But secretly, I think he loves it!
haha how cute! I love that you got that on camera! My mom snapped a pic of me opening my first Cabbage Patch doll. The reaction was similar and now I can remember how excited I was every time I see that picture! You go supermom!
1 comment:
haha how cute! I love that you got that on camera! My mom snapped a pic of me opening my first Cabbage Patch doll. The reaction was similar and now I can remember how excited I was every time I see that picture! You go supermom!
Post a Comment