She is still more reserved and more shy than her sister. She still doesn't want to talk much, and my family and friends assure me that it is because she can't seem to get a word in with Alyssa around. Maybe they have a point there? She is smart though. She understands so much now, and knows how to get her point across to us when she needs to. She lets us know exactly what she wants now, and when she wants it. Sounds like a normal 2 year old to me!
She is such a sweet little thing. She is a lot more tender hearted than Alyssa. With Alyssa, I could swat her butt when needed and it wouldn't even phase her. With Bella, if I just look at her with my mean mommy look her lip starts to poke out and quiver.
It is one of my most precious joys in life to see Alyssa and Bella interact and play together. I enjoy watching them pretend play together in their kitchen, and with their dollies. They love each other so much, and I'm so happy that they will have each other through out their lives.
Bella has developed a love for music and dancing just like her sister. Bella has turned into quite the little mover and shaker. We will have to get her into dance classes pretty soon!
We celebrated Bella's birthday by having her family members over for dinner, gifts, and cupcakes. She got some great gifts and she loved being the center of attention for the day. It was so nice to have my mother and my older sister here for Bella's big day, and they were such a great help.
We love you baby girl and we are so happy you are apart of our family!



3 comments:
YAY Bella is two! What a cutie! I'm glad your mom and sister were here to celebrate with you!
We had a lot of fun yesterday!
OH and do "Oklahoma" and "beautiful" belong in the same sentence? :) ha ha jk it really is a pretty sunset and you guys look adorable too!
I can't beleive our kids are 2! It seems like we were both just prego and then they were little babies and now they are all grown up and turning into real little kids! It is so crazy how fast they grow up and I just want to hang onto it forever. I'm starting to see why the baby of the family is always so spoiled rotten and babied because I may be guilty of that with Sam. I just can't help it. He is so sweet and squishy and he loves me and lets me snuggle up with him while Jackson is so independent now. I love them both, but I want to hold onto the baby phase a little since its going to be a while before I'm ready for another one!! ;) Congrats Bella!! You are so beautiful!
aw :) seeing your baby turn 2 reminds me that my baby already did :( and think, next time we see you they'll almost be 3... aaahhh!!
Looks like a fun bday :)
Post a Comment