Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Desperate Housewives?

A good friend of mine emailed me this cartoon this morning. At first I got a really good hard laugh from it. Then I got to thinking on it some more. This can be true of us women at times, and that made me feel kind of sad for the good men out there that are trying so hard to provide for their families and please their wives.
Maybe I feel this way because it is the Thanksgiving season and I am feeling extra thankful that I have one of the good ones. Thanks babe for always doing your best for us!


Have you said thank you to your husband today for being the man that he is?

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

love it.... love you.... love that you finally were able to find your prince charming and that he truly is one of the good ones! I needed this today as I have been guilty of being "desperate" of my hubby today on his day off and I finally stopped to remember all the great little things he's done for B today, b/c in the end it effects me even tho he hasn't "done something for me"... make sense!?!

Colleen said...

Amen!! Good for you for not getting sucked into the "my man could be better" mindset. There should be more women (and men) who appreciate what they've got instead of bemoan what they don't!