Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Monday, July 20, 2009

Beauty All Around Me...

When I was growing up in the Big Horn area and I saw things like the mountains everyday, I'm sure I took the beauty that surrounded me forgranted. Now that I don't live around here, when I come for a visit, I am surprised by how much I truly love about the area here. The other day when the girls and I drove over the mountains to Sheridan, we stopped and took in the scenary. Here are just some of the beautiful things that we got to see.


This is just outside of Lovell Wyoming right before you get to the foot of the mountains.


Wild flowers are all over the Big Horn mountains...

Stopped at a scenic point at the very top of the Big Horns...


Wyoming is famous for lots of sagebrush...



2 comments:

Kali said...

You just made me homesick. Good thing I only have two more weeks! :)

jsmbbaker said...

Hey lady! Give me a call some time so we can get together and let the kiddos tear things up;)! 250-5034