While Rob was out of town all week on a business trip, the girls and I kept busy so we weren't sitting at his parent's house all the time missing him. We got together with some friends and met at the Tulsa Zoo, on the one day last week that it wasn't raining. We had a great time and my girls love the zoo! As we were getting in the car to leave, Alyssa turned and said, "Mom, can we come back to the zoo tomorrow when daddy is back?"

Alyssa riding a racing horse on the zoo carisol. What else would she pick right?

Us riding the zoo train. It was fun to get a ride all around the whole zoo grounds. Bella and Alyssa did not want to ever get off from it.

Bella riding the zebra on the carisole. She wan't too sure about the ride at first, but then she warmed up to it and loved it. She just smiled and giggled the whole time.

Strolling along in the zoo.

Alyssa loves to watch the elephants. She wanted to know if they could get our of those fences?
5 comments:
Looks like you had a fun day!I especially loved the elephants when I was a kid too! What are your plans for your new home... building or buying?
Looks like fun! Thanks for coming to the race on Saturday, too!
Enjoy these days. Too soon they are in school and away from you and you can't have these fun outings all the time. I miss those days.
Your new house is going to be gorgeous!!! What fun. Have a great time picking out all of your new stuff.
I'm a little jealous. The weather has not been warm enough here to really enjoy the outdoors. Oh, and we don't have a zoo. We miss the zoo!
Your house is going to be awesome. I can't wait to see it in person when you are all moved in.
I'm a little jealous. The weather has not been warm enough here to really enjoy the outdoors. Oh, and we don't have a zoo. We miss the zoo!
Your house is going to be awesome. I can't wait to see it in person when you are all moved in.
Post a Comment