Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Monday, March 2, 2009

Wallace Home Funny Video (Part 2)

This video clip may get me in a little trouble with my husband...oh well! This video is a good example of passed down hispanic genes. Rob is a pretty dang good dancer, and always has been. His mom made him and his older brother take hispanic dance classes when they were young. He has been a good dancer ever since. Alyssa has danced around the house to any beat she could find since she has been able to walk. Now Bella even bops her head and shakes her hips a little here and there when her daddy and older sister start dancing. So I just think music and dancing is just in there blood. The other night after they were done watching Madacascar 2, the "Move It" song came on and everyone started to feel the beat! I was able to sneak away and grab the camera to capture this moment on video. I'm so glad that I did because it shows what we love to do around our house. Being silly and shaking our booty!!

Notice I'm the only one not in the video clip making a fool of myself? HAHAHA!

7 comments:

Kirsten said...

HEHEHHEHHE:)

Mostess Mommy said...

Ahahahahahahaha! I love it! Tell Mr. R that he's awesome!

Unknown said...

That is hilarious. To make it fair, he needs to video you shaking that thing!

Kirsten said...

Have you seen that commercial of the dad doing the cheer with his little girl on the sidewalk..."all those boys are much to much"...hahahaha! THAT is going to be Robert:)

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

That was funny and cute at the same time! I love that your hubby was dancing with the girls, and that he didn't get shy and quit! How fun!

Brett and Desiree said...

Dang. We could've used him on the dance team!!

Andria Gebhard said...

I love how the whole family gets into it and shakes their groove thing. Makes life fun.