
1. Love is in that air! Doesn't it seem like people are more in love when the weather starts to turn nicer? All the sudden you are recieving wedding announcements in the mail by the truck loads, somebody shares that news that they are pregnant all around you, and wherever I go I see people showing random acts of PDA proudly.

2. My girls received a UPS box from Grandma Peterson containing spring dresses and shorts outfits. This was this Sunday after church. We wanted to show off the cute and fun dresses that grandma sent them. They loved them and were so excited to wear them. Thank you grandma!

3. I was able to break out the flip flop sandals this weekend! I love spring for that alone. My feet can finally breathe and not be stuck in socks and shoes everyday.
4. I met some friends at a park and let the girls run and play. The sun was shining and the warm breeze felt so good. My girls had a blast and my skin saw sun for the first time since last summer. UGH-I need a tan!
5. I was almost stung by a bee while at the park. I screamed really loud and was freaking out trying to get away from it. All the kids at the park were looking at me very confused!
6. I have my windows open in my house to let the fresh breeze come through the house. I LOVE THAT! I woke up this morning and heard birds chirping out my window. AWWW!
We have been doing such new and out of the normal stuff this past weekend due to the great weather, that every night when I put Alyssa down for bed the following happens.
Me : Good night, I love you, I'll see you in the morning.
Alyssa: Good night...but mommy, where are we going tomorrow?
Me: I don't know, we will have to see?
Me: I don't know, we will have to see?



4 comments:
I am looking out my window and watching snow falling. I am not happy that others are experiencing spring if I can't! I guess if you get to have nice weather it is nice to atleast read and dream about it. I just wish spring would come soon to us poor folk in Wyoming.
I love spring too! You're little girls dresses are too cute... to bad boys don't have clothes like that... oh well, I love my little men!
LOVE the videos. My fav is that Alyssa is so into mimicking Mulan she is even adding some vibrato to her voice. TOO CUTE!
AHHH BEST time of year in good ol' OK.
Yes uhm the fact that last week I was going to the park and taking B to the indoor swimming pool....AND THEN IT SNOWED!!!
Yah we are supposed to get something like up to 8" of snow within the next few nights....WHATEVER! You and your stupid spring with happy non-bored kids and your love in the air; accept for the bees, I don't evny that at all! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Post a Comment