
This is Bella helping me out with my work.
Alyssa typing on my keyboard, she likes the sound it makes. (click,click,click) and then she says, "www.com"

Me in my home office. I work part-time for a home therapy company. I do the insurance billing for their patients. I love what I do, I feel it is something that is really important.
Alyssa typing on my keyboard, she likes the sound it makes. (click,click,click) and then she says, "www.com"
Me in my home office. I work part-time for a home therapy company. I do the insurance billing for their patients. I love what I do, I feel it is something that is really important.
I feel like in a way I help these children get the treatment they need for their disabilities. I work with a very good friend of mine as well, which makes it extra rewarding and fun. She tackles the commercial side of the billing and I handle all the medicaid side of the billing. We get together a few times each week to brainstorm, vent, and figure out the best way to do things. We work really well together. It is so fun to work with someone who knows and understands you so well. We see eye to eye on almost everything and that helps us to get the work done, and done well.
I am so grateful for my job. It just kind of fell into my lap just at the right time. I was getting ready to have Isabella, and Rob and I had decided that I would quit my job to stay home with the girls. I knew it was the right thing to do, but I was really nervous about the cut in income.
The Lord answered my prayers and blessed me with a great opportunity to have the best of both worlds. Keep working just enough to take care of our needs, and also to be able to stay home with my girls everyday.
Like every job you have, some days can get frustrating. It is hard to juggle both and do both well. But, I think after a year of doing it, I finally have a schedule that works best for everyone.



2 comments:
I think that sometimes in the church when you mention that you work you get a little judged. Although I loved staying home with Jackson and not working, I wasted a lot of time being lazy, which was fun, but after the year passed I was like, "What happened to the last year? What did I do?" I, too, am grateful for a job I can do from home. Although mine is very much full-time and as you know, very demanding at times, I am very grateful that I can stay home with Jackson, use my talents to bring home an income and I think both of us are the better for it. I am better because I feel productive and like I am helping us not have to take out a lot of student loans. Plus, I enjoy watching kids learn and having the satisfaction of seeing that I did that! Jackson probably would have learned alot and been better off either way, but I think his education has been extremely boosted because of the other kids. If nothing else, then the social aspect alone. He constantly amazes me with what he understands and can express at 17 mos. I think everyone has to pray about what is best for their own family. If you work, it is because you choose to or because it is what is right for your family. Sounds like you found that perfect balance for you! ;)
You have the best of both worlds. I love teaching, but it is hard to leave my little ones. It is really nice once my kids are in school because I get to see them a lot. Erica is doing really good. She is a Realtor in Gillette and has the two boys and a little girl. She is married to a really good guy and we have a lot of fun with them. I think they are coming home for Cowley's Day for Erica's reunion. It was good to hear from you. You look great!
Post a Comment