Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Moms are the Queens of Multi-tasking

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mile Stone in an Infant's Life

Daddy giving kisses to Bella...Bella sitting up with Mommy...Alyssa enjoying a Mr. Freezy on the front step on a warm day...



Isabella has been growing up so fast and I have been a terrible mommy and haven't documented her life as well as I did with Alyssa. I did however get this on tape.
This video shows a big first for Isabella. She has been rocking back and forth for a couple months now, but hasn't been able to roll completely over until just the other day. She has been doing it non stop ever since this clip was taken. I have to really watch where I put her now that she is getting stronger.
WARNING: Loud, high pitched woman in the background. May be harmful to your ears. (Sorry!)

2 comments:

Kali said...

YAY for Bella!!!! TOO CUTE!!

Laurel said...

That made me smile! You are a cute mommy. And in some parts I was surprised how much you sounded like Tamara. Crazy genes! xoxo